The project is currently closed source and I have no idea what what will come of it in the future. If you would like to be considered for testing or project discussion, please contact
- Updates every 30 seconds. No need to refresh the page.
- Copy all “spot” names to your cursor.
- Quickly search products.
- Send a product to the trash.
- Copy team/division lists to your cursor.
- Add a product order for a customer.
0.5.0 – Late January
- Change how product actions are presented.
- Begin adding plugin settings for customization.
0.4.0 – 1/9/2020
- Enhancement – Added ability to add a product order for a customer.
- Dev – Updated php packages.
0.3.0 – 12/20/2020
- Enhancement – Added ability to send a product to the trash.
- Enhancement – Added lists modal to allow users to copy a teams/divisions to their cursor.
- Enhancement – Changed the header version text to a link to the summary page.
- Fix – Changed the break name formatting for simple and variable products.
- Fix – Removed the $ on a product if the price does not exist.
- Fix – Removed the quantity () on a product if the quantity does not exist.
- Dev – Updated Tailwind css to version 2.0.2.
- Dev – Added REST endpoint to search customers. This will allow for adding an Order for a Product.
0.2.3 – 12/11/2020
- Fix – Fixed close X for search text field.
0.2.2 – 12/09/2020
- Fix – Updated product list ordering to
- Fix – Minor css adjustments.
0.2.1 – 12/08/2020
- Fix – Fix close button text on product orders modal.
- Fix – Set margin bottom to 0 on product order modal line items.
0.2.0 – 12/08/2020
- Enhancement – Added button to clear search text.
- Fix – Changed background color to yellow for orders with a pending status.
- Fix – Set default background color to white for orders.
0.1.2 – 12/07/2020
- Enhancement – Added message to product orders modal when the product does not have any orders.
- Dev – Updated composer packages.
0.1.1 – 12/06/2020
- Fix – Fixed bug where recent order line item search included variation value breaking the search.
0.1.0 – 12/06/2020
- Initial “beta” release.